Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 4:43 PM
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] just the BIBLE Dave

Since the only god (with whom we LDs have to do) - the father - Elohim is of the same genetic makeup as Satan in LDS theology
And Satan and his brother Jesus - the son - Jehovah is of the same genetic makeup in LDS theology

Blaine writes:  I can't tell who is and who is not speaking here, so it is difficult for me to answer.  The above sounds like Kevin's stuff?  My question is, where did this thinking originate?  It is not LDS theology.

LDS theology is that Lucifer, Michael, Raphael, Gabriel,  Jesus Christ, you and I, all of us,  were spirit children of the Father, Elohim, Jesus Christ being the Firstborn and because of that plus his righteousness, was given preeminance in all things.  But the bottom line is,  we are all of the same race. If you find that offensive, then I suggest you rewrite history as the communists did, and as Saddam Hussein did, and teach your children whatever you want them to believe.  As for me and my house, we will believe things as they are, as they were, and as they will be to come--in other words, we will believe the truth--we are all of the same race, and all have equal potential for being obedient to God, our father, or following Satan down his path of destruction. He destroyed himself, but he chose to do it, noone else.  Jesus, on the other hand, chose to obey God, so was chosen to be the redeemer.  Satan wanted the honor of being the redeemer, but did not have the courage to folllow through with the personal sacrifice needed to redeem mankind, so was rejected by the Father, Elohim.   God knew he secretly intended to usurp his throne, and assume his honor and glory as King of the Universe.  As a consequence, Lucifer rebelled, and became Satan, the Slanderer, that old Serpent, who drew 1/3 of the hosts of heaven after him as he made war against God and his hosts.

If you do not want to receive posts from this list, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and you will be unsubscribed. If you! have a friend who wants to join, tell him to send an e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and he will be subscribed.

Do you Yahoo!?

Do you Yahoo!?