----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2004 7:25 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk]LDS Elohim & Jehovah 2 sinners?

In a message dated 1/15/2004 5:49:48 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Blaine writes: If you are defining  "mortal" as having carnal tendencies, we all--including Jesus Christ--inherited those from the fall of Adam.
Nope   Jesus is and always was.  He was before Adam.  He did not inherit carnal tendancies.  Any human traits he took on were by choice.  Laura

Blaine:  Is that what your Bible tells you, or are you just saying that because it fits your notions of traditional Christianity?  If in the Bible, please tell me ch. and verse.