Judyt

From: "Pastor Bob" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Greetings jandg,

"everyone born of the flesh is born in sin." I think it was Vince who
said something like That's right. That's why he had to get the same flesh in
him.

Grace and Truth,

Robert

-- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Dave Hansen [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.langlitz.com ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ If you wish to receive things I find interesting, I maintain Five email lists... JOKESTER, OPINIONS, LDS, STUFF and MOTORCYCLE.

"Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought
to answer every man."  (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org