BECAUSE TO DEFEAT THE NATURE HE INHERITED FROM ADAM HE HAD TO ALSO BE THE SON OF GOD. See my post, entitled, "Please hear me out before ousting me." The point is, the two natures are asymmetric, the one to the OTHER. God was going to win . . .

Signed, Bill Taylor
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2004 1:14 PM
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] illusion? theory? theology? FAITH

DAVIDM I believe that Jesus was holy. Why is it so hard for you to believe
that Jesus could be related to Adam like the rest of us and yet be holy?
This in no way detracts from the fact that he was the son of God.

Scripture teaches us there was a difference.
Then what was the point of the Virgin Birth?
Why not just come through the union of Mary & Joseph?

"A man may be theologically knowing and spiritually ignorant." Stephen Charnock

David Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Judy wrote:
> Hey I know nothing of all that Greek stuff Bill.
> I say Jesus did not have the same fallen nature
> as the rest of us because this is the teaching
> of scripture.

I beg to differ with you here. The Scriptures teach that he had the
same flesh as the rest of us, being born of the seed of David and the
seed of Abraham. I've already posted all the Scriptures for you, but
you just ignore them just like you ignore the simple calendar posts that
lets us know that there was a full moon when the Lord was in the garden.
It seems that you even have Kevin confused now. LOL.

Judy wrote:
> He came forth from God (by his own testimony) and
> was holy from the time of his birth. Why is it so
> difficult to believe that God is able to create a
> holy child in the womb of Mary? this in no way
> detracts from the fact that he was born of the
> woman.

I believe that Jesus was holy. Why is it so hard for you to believe
that Jesus could be related to Adam like the rest of us and yet be holy?
This in no way detracts from the fact that he was the son of God.

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida.

Do you Yahoo!?