Blaine Today is the 6th of March, and I just got to your post, Kevin--I haven't heretofore seen anything worth responding to that I did not respond to, but if I do, I will do the best I can to answer it in the amount of time I allow myself each day for TT.  NEVER jump to conclusions, and as Terry (?) said, be careful, we will have to account for every idle word we utter--or write, even if only on TT where anything goes!!  (:>)

Maybe you missed this:

No comment? taking the fifth?

Holy Bible says God is a SPIRIT
JN 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
A spirit does not have flesh and bones (Luke 24:39)

BoM says God is a Spirit
Alma 22:10 And Aaron said unto him: Yea, he is that Great Spirit, and he acreated all things both in heaven and in earth. Believest thou this?
Alma 31:15 we believe that thou art God, and we believe that thou art holy, and that thou wast a spirit, and that thou art a spirit, and that thou wilt be a spirit forever.

God is INVISIBLE (spirits are invisible)
1 Tim 1:17 Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.
Heb 11:27 By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king: for he endured, as seeing him who is invisible
Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God
John 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

Jesus DECLARED him Jn 1:18 (not "shown" as in a body)
How did He declare him?
1) MESSAGE Jn 12:49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
2) WORKS Jn 5:19 The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

God says He is NOT A MAN
Hos 11:9 I am God, and not man
Neither is he a son of a man!
Num 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent

Paul says God is not a man
Rm 1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
(God is not in the image of man! Except in the eyes of fools Rm 1:22)

God created man not procreated sons & daughters. If he had hands they would be very large!
Is 45:12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.

God CREATED not organized the earth and the HEAVENS He is God of ALL the planets!
IS 45:18 For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens

There is ONLY ONE God
Is 45:18 I am the LORD; and there is none else
IS 44:8 Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any. (therefore he could not have a father or grandfather god)
Duet 6:4 "The Lord our God is ONE Lord
Is 43:10 that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. (God has the positon filled NO VACANCY, you are not a god in embryo you are a sinner)
James 2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well ( you are not doing well)
1 Co 8:4 there is none other God but one
IS 44:6 I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.
IS 46:9 I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me
IS 45:5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me

BoM says there is ONLY ONE (Quantity not Quality) God
Alma 11:28-29 Now Zeezrom said: Is there MORE than one God? And he answered, No.

God does not PROGRESS or CHANGE
Mal 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not
James 1:17 no variableness, neither shadow of turning
Ps 102:26-27 They shall perish, but thou shalt endure: yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment; as a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed: But thou art the same, and thy years shall have no end.

James Talmage says: "Jesus Christ was Jehovah...Jesus Christ, who is the Jehovah of the Old Testament. In all of scripture, where God is mentioned and where he has appeared, it was Jehovah...The Father has never dealt with man directly and personally since the fall" (Doctrines of Salvation, vol.1, p.11,27).
This would preclude the use of these Old testament verses to prove Elohim has a body. Trying to cite a verse about jehovah to prove a point about Elohim is Faulty Logic.
In contrast, the Bible uses the names Elohim and Jehovah interchangeably for the ONE true God. The word "Jehovah" is translated "LORD" in the KJV. The words "Jehovah" and "Elohim" are used together hundreds of times, as in: 'LORD our God', 'LORD my God', 'LORD his God', 'LORD your God'. For example: "The Lord [Jehovah] our God [Elohim] is ONE Lord [Jehovah]" (Deut. 6:4). Rephased "Jehovah our Elohim is ONE Jehovah" See also Gen. 2:4-22; Deut. 4:1; Judges 5:3; 1 Sam. 2:30; Is. 44:6.

Is 40:3 The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.
This is a prophecy of Jesus Christ see Mt 3:3 Luke 3:4 John 1:23 The word "God" is Elohim. This presents an unsolvable problem for LDS theology. This ENTIRE verse is in reference to Jesus, it calls Jesus - Elohim!

Prepare ye the way of Jehovah, make straight in the desert a higway for our Elohim!

Do you Yahoo!?