And you are the carrier of all truth
All us heretics need to come to you to get straight on our trinity doctrine?

Chris Barr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
\o/ !HALALUYah! \o/
Greetings in the Matchless Name of YahShua !!

Here we go, DavidL.   The notion or claim that there is a stone with the ten commandments somewhere in Mexico was in this guys email.

John

That was NEW Mexico, John.  How can you guys arrive at any Truth at all when you do not even relate simple facts accurately?

Like I noted a very short time ago, TruthTalk sounds just like Nicaea ... arguing one heresy against another heresy ... altercations galore ... a notable absence of truth -- let alone talking about truth.

Ahava b' YahShua
(Love in The SAVIOUR)
Baruch YHVH,

Chris Barr