Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2004 9:28 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Please hear me out before ousting me.

Bill, Apparently, your point is that 'many..Spirit-filled Christians' are stupid, but the smart Christians are enraptured with 'personal knowledge and the tacit dimension'..Thanks--this helps to better understand the conversation/s you're having here.
G ~ P 235

Now, now, G. That's taking some liberty.
    Bill