It's unlikely that you'll find a time which is convenient for all
participants to be in a chat room concurrently.

     I'm not a quick study, so I couldn't digest others' chat and reply
in real time. I need time to compose a response.

     Those tedious little one or two liners can contain significant
wisdom. I often write short posts, like this one, put them in the
outbound tray, then come back and revise them later before sending them.
I feel more comfortable with concise posts.

     I prefer that things remain as they are.

vincent j fulton