From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
jt: When Jesus spoke of unity and when Paul wrote of reconciliation they were both speaking of
unifying around truth and the only way we are reconciled to God is to agree with Him by first
accepting and then walking in His Truth.

john: This logically means that you have never and will never change your mind about
any doctrinal position you have  --

jt: It may mean that to you but it certainly does not mean that to me. I do not have
ALL truth and I have said so repeatedly.  Where have you been?

that would mean that you had accepted 'false" doctrine.   You, of course,
fantacize that you are full grown as a child of God.    There is no room for
growth in YOUR gospel because "growth" demands that we are in error.

jt: I have been deceived in the past and the Lord has gotten me out of the ditch more
than once - the above is your fantasy John and yours alone. You've not understood
anything I've been saying.  Oh well, I tried and will continue to obey the Lord.