-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Charles Perry Locke
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2004 7:56 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] M Scott Peck a Christian LOL

Izzy,

   Yes, I read people of the lie, and while it did provide much insight into

evil, it was not as important in my own growth as "The Road...". I also read

"The Different Drum", which dealt with the concept of community. Again, it
was itneresting, but not life changing for me.

Perry