Persons loved and forgiven by God already included in the Vicarious Humanity of Christ.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: March 29, 2004 13:50
Subject: [TruthTalk] Re:Further to Myself

From: "Lance Muir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Surely "spot or wrinkle" and being "without" may only apply
to ONE namely, Jesus. Lance

jt: When He returns for His Bride, the Church will look like Him
He left us an example that we should "follow in His Steps" (1 Peter 2:21)
and He will return for a Church in His own image.

The following is a response to your Inclusivity post:
I believe that all of humanity is included in the Incarnation of the
second Adam (Jesus). I also believe that God's Love & Forgiveness
are unilateral and unconditional. I also believe that non-participation
has to be quite intentional In other words "exclusion" is up to us. Lance

jt: Is your first sentence based on John 3:16 Lance?
What is your scriptural basis for the second sentence?
Does not making a choice one way or the other exclude a person
according to your doctrine Lance?  Scriptural basis?
judyt