http://www.potifos.com/fraud/

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 3/31/2004 7:50:40 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

get one (or MORE) of these SCAMS on an almost daily basis.  They are almost all from "Nigeria" and the rest from other African nations ... that is until just last week.  I received one from EUROPE for the first time ever that was much better written and much more believable but still following the same protocols.

Have you ever gone along with this just to see what the hook is.   And you are right.   They have all been from Nigeria for me.   And they all give very precise information, like it is alright to check them out.

Just curious about the hook.

John

Do you Yahoo!?