Judy wrote:
> How is it that "practicing the presence of Christ"
> does not work on TT? where listers who are considered
> rude become gifts from God to train and teach how
> to walk after the Spirit and not in the flesh for
> whom you can say Thank You Lord and lay down your
> rights?
>
> Does it only work out on the road with anonymous ppl?

Judy, I think there is another principle that comes into play on
TruthTalk because there is opportunity to speak.  That is the principle
of rebuking those who cause offend us.  Luke 17:1-4 teaches this
principle.  Rather than just letting them suffer the judgment of God for
offending us, we try to help change their wicked ways. :-)

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida.