In a message dated 4/1/2004 12:40:06 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

how is his Grammar(?); if you wake up in time, ask him about the Ap. Paulanyi's use of indicatives and imperatives (tell him DrGT thinks it's easy to exegete, but others, less brilliant, struggle to distinguish betw Paulanyi's head trips and his dreams..apparently that's why he's the populist' candidate for new Pope:)