In a message dated 4/11/2004 6:40:02 AM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

David Miller is the only one on this list
that I have met in person, and we did not get an opportunity to spend as
much time together as I would have liked, but I can guarantee you
without reservation that he is my brother in Christ and a kind and godly
man.  Do we agree on everything?  Sadly, no

My sentiments exactly.   I have talked with David on the phone and was quite taken with a confession that he might share on this list.  A confession that shows just how serious his determination to be right with God is.  I see that same concern with most on this list.

John