Sent: 04/12/2004 12:14 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Science and Scriptural dietary requirements

Blaine:  Is swine the only thing that produces this susecptibility to cancer?  There are many foods popular today besides pigmeat that are forbidden by the OT.  Shrimp, for one.  Do you eat shrimp?  Does it do the same as pork once it gets in the blood?  And what about vulture? Or catfish?  Or DOG?  Or Horsemeat?  (:>)  Bytheway, Giraffe is not forbidden--it parts the hoof and chews the cud.  Next time I visit the zoo,  hmmm, which shall I have, a neck steak, or .  .  .?