DO I CARE TO DISCUSS SHORT HAIR ON WOMEN?  NO.
   THE MAIN REASON THAT I AM LEAVING THIS LIST IS THAT I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE PERSONAL
OPINIONS OF THESE WOMEN.  BLAH, BLAH........I FEEL SORRY FOR THEIR HUSBANDS......BLAH,
BLAH, BLAH ALL DAY.
         I WANT THE WORD OF GOD.  THEY CAN LOOK LIKE TEMPLE WHORES IF THEY CHOOSE.
---ELSMANSTEIN, A RAGING PROPHET

jt:
This is rich Elsman since you are the one who began the controversy in the first
place. Actually I feel sorry for your wife if she has to put something on her head to
appease you and to keep the peace. It wasn't the temple whores in Corinth who shaved
their heads, it was ordinary every day loose women.

Rather than a prophet in the Biblical sense you are a doubleminded man.  You want
God's Word but ONLY men are fit to speak it in your eyes - they you rant and rage
about what you began having to do with women.  You truly will not be satisfied until
the women are gone and you can resume the crude scatalogical dialogue that you appear
to enjoy.  It's a shame because you do have a good sense of humor. The unclean tongue
does not become you at all - sweet and bitter water are not supposed to come from the
same well.

judyt