Dear Chris' son: That was truly funny. It is said by some that part of what makes something funny is the truth in it. Ouch!! Blessings, Lance
From: Chris Barr
Sent: May 12, 2004 14:17
Subject: [TruthTalk] Hognose snakes

\o/ !HALALU Yah! \o/
Greetings in the Matchless Name of YahShua !

My youngest son was just telling me about hognose snakes.

They are quite a colorful lot and come in a great variety of colors.

They have upturned noses and have big heads.

They appear poisonous but in fact are not.

If attacked or threatened they will coil up as though they are poisonous and "strike" although they rarely bite.

If one persists after them then they will turn over and play dead -- sometimes putting forth a stench.  If you turn them back over again then they will once again play dead.  When they finally feel safe then they just slither away.

My son then told me, "that is what those people on TruthTalk are like".

Makes a father proud ...

Ahava b' YahShua
(Love in The SAVIOUR)
Baruch YHVH,