I accept the scriptures when they are rightly divided and taken in balance and in
context; I don't cower before every religious zealot coming down the pike.  Nor do I
see any justification by word or by example for getting in the faces of the ignorant
and soul sick just to shout at them that they are two legged devils who are headed for
hell.

Jesus only railed against the religious people and Paul became all thing to all men so
that he might win some.  Isn't this what Izzy has been talking about?  Where are you
at Elsman?