Terry Clifton wrote:
About thirty years ago I promised my wife that I would take her on a cruise.  I am just a trifle slow, but I do keep my promises.
DAVEH:  Courtesy of A.Word.A.Day.......

Promises are like the full moon: if they are not kept at once they diminish day by day. -German proverb

  We are leaving in the morning for a four day cruise out of Jacksonville to Freeport and Nassau in the Bahamas.  We is goin' be international travelers.
Therefore, if you do not hear from me for four days, please do not assume that my lack of comment means that I agree with you.
Just kiddin'. Pray for us.
Vee & Terry

--
Dave Hansen