John,

I feel the statement below is inflamatory and uncalled for. It is clearly an ad hominem, in that it attacks the persona of Jim and his wife rather than the topic of head coverings for women. I have cut you some slack from time to time, as I have Jim, but statements like the one below tend to spark flame wars between you and Jim. Please concentrate on the topic, not the speaker.

Perry the Moderator

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I heard that Jan refused to weasr the headcoverings Elsman bought for her
because they all had the word "Dunce" written on them. She put them in his
closet.

John

"Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought
to answer every man."  (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org