judyt

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Elsman:
One thing is certain, my confidence is not in myself, nor is it in any man who is full of mixture.
My confidence rests in the fact that I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that he is able
to keep that which I have committed to Him against that day...
JUDY,
           THIS HAS NOT BEEN A GOOD DAY FOR YOU.   DID YOU MEAN TO SAY:
".....NOR IS IT IN ANY MAN WHO IS FULL OF MANURE...."?  THAT IS THE ONLY
CONSTRUCTION THAT MAKES SENSE.   A FREUDIAN SLIP, EH?

--ROTFWL