Izzy: In other words, non-essentials don’t really matter in the light of eternity? What do you consider essentials to be?

TPW: An interesting question. Let me add to it by giving you my perception upon the matter.

In the matters of eternity, from a heathen stand-point, more importantly, my stand-point I consider theses to be the essentials.

1) To have learned from the past without clinging to it's mistakes.

2) To make peace with your own inner struggles in the present, to let go of the chains that we bind ourselves with and to focus on what is within yourself and bring it outward. Never to allow yourself to stagnate.

3) From the present, focus on the future, keep your eyes on the horizon, though you may die, the sun will still rise tommorow. Where one stands, many have stood, and many will stand.

TPW

Add photos to your e-mail with MSN Premium. Get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines

"Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought
to answer every man."  (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org