From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
DAVEH:   Hmmmmmm........JS2 might work, eh!

John: Whatever works -- but I don't sit and roll over.

jt: You wouldn't be sitting and rolling over listening to verses from HH's memory.
They are intertwined with so much other stuff and come out so fast that it's like
an auctioneer speaking them.

I'm wondering if the "Memory course" is, in fact, scientific or if that is just hype.
God's Word does have a cleansing effect on both mind and heart but I don't know
if this happens when it is taken out of balance and context.  Wrong teaching can
also bend the conscience in the wrong direction.  The end never justifies the means.
judyt