TPW: I was gonna check out this stuff, but got to Bella Abzug and started gagging. I think that in an effort to placate everyone on the list, we should allow that all female types are equal to the male types,.................... as long as they keep their place.
I like to see everyone happy.
Terry :-) :-)

Arsene Lupin wrote:

I mean, it's self-imposed ignorance of the facts caused by a chauvinistic bias. A simple search on google debunks him easily.

Here's what I got returned to me after I ran a search...

National Women hall of fame

http://www.greatwomen.org/home.php

Women's History (Debunks alot of claims there just by looking at different cultures)

http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/women/womensbook.html

WOMEN RULERS (women make great leaders)

http://www.womeninworldhistory.com/rulers.html

Oh just for good mesure...hahahaha

"Famous and Fascinating Women in History"

http://www.aboutfamouspeople.com/article1137.html

THE BOTTOM LINE? Kindly learn to know what you are talking about. It is obvious now that you do not.

TPW

MSN Premium: Up to 11 personalized e-mail addresses and 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines

---------- "Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer every man." (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org