John, Fortunately I don’t even remember what comment Barr made about my marriage, so it hasn’t ruined my day. J Actually, Chris is Daniel’s mentor, but I don’t believe either of them know Elsman personally.  However, Elsman seems to be the leader of the pack on TT.  (Simply because his print size is larger?)  Izzy

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2004 10:34 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Holy Hubert Lindsey & THE SICKNESS OF JOHN SMITHSON

Izzy, et al, remember the warning I gave regarding a comment Barr made about your marriage --  ""Don't bite on this one  ... " or words to that effect?   Elsman is the elder of this band of thugs.  This is the way they fight  --   they just make up stuff and hope it ruins your day.  This coming from a man who claims holiness as his _expression_ of faith.

John