In a message dated 5/2/2004 10:02:36 PM Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Just to clarify:

The Adventist church in most communities I am aware of, is accepted by most of the other churches as part of the larger Christian community.   One of the local radio stations is a Christian music station run by the Adventist church.   It features announcements from all Christian churches, and has advertisement from across the board.   In time, it's doctrine of exclusion will be completely gone.   The folks I know are great people, claiming the name of Jesus.    I am not aware that correct doctrinal thinking is a requirement for salvation.   Community among believers is a wonderful thing and should be encouraged.   Many in TT share this sense of community.
Correct   They aren't considered a cult here either but the course I took considered them a sect.  Laura