Terry, I told my husband about that headless snake; he's interested in
everything outdoorsy - His comment was "maybe their brain is in their tail" :)
He's been bitten by a rattler so he has a lot of respect for snakes.  judyt

From: Terry Clifton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Thanks David, for the explanation.  The Lord sure made a diversity of
life forms, huh?  I am going to start raising rabbits in an area behind
the house (the demand at present exceeds the supply), and under the
rabbit cages, I have built worm beds to catch the rabbit droppings and
use them to raise fishing worms.  While reading up on worms, I learned
that they do not have lungs.  They breath through their skin.  I guess
that is why you never hear one cough.
Terry
P.S.  Vee and I have a dear friend that is a marine biologist at the
national aquairium in Baltimore.  A strong Christian believer.  When we
met, he was doing research on lemon sharks in the Keys, and while
commercial fishing,I happened to catch some of the sharks he had
tagged.  I am sure you would enjoy meeting him.... and he would enjoy
meeting you..

David Miller wrote
Hi Terry.
My formal graduate level education is actually with snakes. My Master's