Slade, So true.  Who do you say are the "seed of Abraham"? Izzy

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Slade Henson
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2004 3:40 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] The Mediation of Christ

Our Creator's word is True. He always keeps His word; therefore we believe
Him. We benefit from the blessings because they are guaranteed.

However, He wishes none to perish. Therefore, how much MORE can we guarantee
the negatives are showered on those who do not believe!

The negatives are for the unbeliever to give them additional [concrete]
proofs of the existence of God.

slade