\o/ !HALALU Yah! \o/
Greetings in the Matchless Name of YahShua !!

THANX again, Lance ... I about fell out of my chair laughing on this one.

From: "Lance Muir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Terry: My hero is neither. From one 'leading authority' to another allow me
to suggest that you check out TFT. He's considered to be, by some, (not by
you I know but, then you haven't read him) to be the leading theologian in
the English speaking world for the 20 century.
  From someone who is likely to re-elect a sincere but pretty stupid
fundamentalist Christian to be the 'world leader' for four more years, I'd
say you have not been examining 'horse apples' but eatin 'em.
   When one's opinions function with the vacuity that yours do I read them
>with a smile. I don't need to hit delete.
Ahava b' YahShua
(Love in The SAVIOUR)
Baruch YHVH,
(Bless The LORD)