John:Thanks again. Real reconciliation between us and them (generic) is something I'm still thinking through. It hasn't, as I see it, taken place yet. Goodness, it doesn't even take place on TT.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: June 17, 2004 23:54
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] While we snooze

In a message dated 6/17/2004 5:02:02 AM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Izzie:Rush watches 60 minutes. It MAY be cowardly not to repent of wrong done by you (America).

Actually, Rush has said a number of times that he does not watch 60 Minutes, CNN and the like.   If repentance is manifest in action, we have repented to the world in regards to slavery.   We were not responsible for the Crusades although the Pope did apologize for the Crusades.  I don't know what else you have in mind that the US needs to repent of to the world.

John