Lance,
This is present day policy in the US; that is why a school in CA allowed students to wear what is essentially the HAMAS flag on a sash at one of their official functions.  I'd like to see that under Islam.  Noone here is throwing stones; but facts are facts and truth is truth.  This is Truth Talk is it not?  judyt

From: "Lance Muir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Izzy:When one lives in an increasingly pluralist country you've got to grant to all groups that which you grant to the one. So, keep the 10 com then, provide the same platform to each new and ascending voice in your nation.  PS:Prior to looking around for a stone to throw. Think about the meaning of what's just been said and what's meant by it.
Agreed.  Only when a nation is under God’s (Ten Commandments) laws can justice be administered justly. That’s the problem here; God is being eroded everywhere by folks who think that politics and morality don’t mix. We are GIVING our nation to the godless by being passive a-political dreamers! Wake up!!! Izzy