\o/ !HALALU YAH! \o/
Greetings in the Matchless Name of YahShua!
----- Original Message -----
Sent: 07/04/2004 1:15 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Fornication in the camp

I am not finding fault with what you said but am curious as to whether you believe birth control is always wrong.  Do you believe in family planning?  Laura
I don't find "birth control" and "family planning" to necessarily be synonymous.

Most forms of birth control are abortifacient in their action (at least in some instances).  Therefore I am definitely against those that may cause abortion.  Others have drawbacks (no pun intended).  I lean toward all birth control as wrong while only certain that most (?vast majority?) of birth control is wrong.

Ahava b' YahShua
Baruch YHVH,

Chris Barr
a servant of YHVH