In a message dated 7/24/2004 6:38:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Oh my my, once bitten twice shy!,
It seems that I struck a nerve with dear ol' Brother Chris!  Why is it that he cannot seem to admit that he is deceptively peeing on someone's leg and telling them that it is raining.
Chris, the liner notes have nothing to do with Dylans conversion, They only provide a biographical source to Bob Dylan's background. Yet you speak of Dylan as if you personally know the man and have insights into the mind of a genius that the rest of the world, possibly even Dylan himself, know nothing about. DOCUMENT YOUR COMMENTS!  Prove them to me and the rest of the list or keep your nose out of things of which you know nothing.
  Folks, I have to tell you that Chris' story about his "Christian Rock Bands" and being "Way ahead of their time", is purely amazing!  Chris, have you forgotten that I know your skill at the keyboard? I also know the quality of your voice.  Rudimentary at best. Certainly not of a caliber that would ever draw an audience.  But in Chris' defence, he does play and sing from the heart.

Chris, you hate slander and gossip, why do you attack me with the very same things you hate? You mentioned my hair color and my piercings. Why? Are you threatened by my appearence?  I have not dyed my hair for about a year now, since I left the youth ministry I spent 5 years with. I have another piercing, so what?  As Rav Sha'ul said, "To the weak I became as the weak, that I might gain the weak. I have become all things to all men, that I may by ALL MEANS SAVE SOME." 1Corinthians 9:22

       Jeff

Wow, this is just what the doctor ordered  -- another kind and gentle prognosticator.

JD