Really? 'ignore the bad'. Would you make the same application as to conduct? Can one behave 'badly' as well as teach 'badly' then, simply be given a 'pass'?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: July 28, 2004 09:32
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] [CHRISTIA] dake... darby

In a message dated 7/28/2004 5:20:37 AM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Oh!  I just thought of something I did hear about - and that is that Benny Hinn got some doctrine he was teaching from the Dakes Bible.  Something about each member of the Trinity having a spirit, soul, and body, so Hinn interpreted that to mean there were nine persons. This was years ago and he was corrected by a theologian from Regent University.  I understand he accepted the correction and stopped teaching this aberration but did not change what was written in his book "Good Morning Holy Spirit" - I don't use my Dakes for this kind of a source. I like that he has provided lists and scripture references. I can do my own study.

You acce[pt the good stuff and ignore the bad  --  something we have discussed before.