I find it interesting that our country trained this man to do what he does. --Marlin

From the October 2001 Idaho Observer:

Osama bin CIA?

by Hari Heath

"As our nation rallies to condemn our latest made for TV enemy, the “terrorist” Osama bin Laden, do we really know who this guy is? ....In 1986, he helped build the Khost tunnel complex, that the CIA was funding as a major arms storage depot, training facility and medical center for the Mujaheddin, deep under the mountains close to the Pakistan border. For the first time in Khost he set up his own training camp for Arab Afghans, who now increasingly saw this lanky, wealthy and charismatic Saudi as their leader. ...."

http://proliberty.com/observer/20011005.htm