-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave Hansen
Sent: Sunday, August 22, 2004 11:02 PM
To: TruthTalk
Subject: [TruthTalk] Courtesy of Robert of Ancient Discoveries

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20040816/D84GD8U80.html

-- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Dave Hansen [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.langlitz.com ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ If you wish to receive things I find interesting, I maintain Five email lists... JOKESTER, OPINIONS, LDS, STUFF and MOTORCYCLE.

"Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought
to answer every man."  (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org