Remember, Jesus is looking for man's will. That's the only way God get's His will done.

You seem to keep saying "Blessed are they that take control".  If this is correct, how does it fit with "Blessed are the poor in spirit, for THEIRS is the kingdom"?  How can it be proper to seek your own will when Jesus says, "Deny self, (don't be SELF willed)  take up your cross, follow Me?
Why do you think you can influence the world with this power you seize from the Spirit when Jesus plainly says that the world will revile you and persecute you and say evil things about you falsely for His sake?  It was the Pharisee that said,'Hey God, look at all I've done for you!"
It was the little guy, the nobody that had done nothing but repent, that Jesus praised.

If I am missing something here, please tell me what it might be.
Terry