From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Christians' authority over nature
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 12:34:31 EDT

In a message dated 8/30/2004 7:14:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Well, after weeks of silence, we have Perry back -- and they say there is
> no resurrection from the dead !!!
>
> JD

Just for the record -- I meant the above in a good way. Your response seems
to say that you took offense at the statement.

Maybe you just take offense at me.   Whatever.

"Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought
to answer every man."  (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org