when's Labor Day?

On Sun, 5 Sep 2004 11:15:11 -0500 "ShieldsFamily" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

It seems that g has awakened from a long stupor—I wonder what woke him up.. Go back to sleep g……sleeeeeeep…sleep……Izzy

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, September 05, 2004 9:01 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] The End of Truthtalk

Insightful, indeed! Izzy's premise--that conservatism emancipates its adherents--is false (to put it conservatively:) While, US conservatives their serve swift-spending expanding intrusive republican government/s (e.g., not a mention of countering US deficit growth in the recent Rep convention, only swearing in to an on-going total commitment to intensifying the mystical war on terrorism--not even on its particulars, i.e.,  not a word about terrorists per se such as ObL), they are simultaneously sworn to cutting up the gov't transferring the US economy's public wealth to a global sphere primarily at the expense of Am. workers and their work/jobs, mainly for cost-cutting the budget line item: 'labor' while fueling the US deficit with projected permanent tax cuts partic for the entrepreneurs, the employers..the result: that US employees (of both parties, inc mid class managers, and even 'owners' as distant, fundamentally non-working stockholders and retirees) are walkin' an economic plank into a hellish slave state of their own evolved from the historical state that only JC and his followers conquer/ed, as the slaves of God..

meanwhile, as false as Satan himself, the world is being defeated by its own 'logic' and unbelief, by the truth, by the Son of Man