Funny, John, that’s exactly the same feeling I’ve had about your responses since you went Kruger on us. I can’t even begin to figure out what they mean, or if they were really intended to answer my questions.  I’ve about given up.  You’ve gone the way of Lance and G I’m afraid.  Soon you’ll all be mumbling incoherently to each other and the rest of us will have to just talk amongst ourselves….   L  Izzy

I really would not mind a real discussion with you.   So I ask my question seriously:  did you just give me an answer to the question above or was there to be more to your post?