Hey Terry, thanks for confirming the receipt of that account. I got Izzy's mail confirming it as well. Strange enough, neither showed up on my TT inbox, nor my 'Eye of the strom'  post that you are replying to here. I have to look into that. I am getting everyone else's it seems. Believe it or not I did a third take on the Ivan report yesterday evening, and was about to send it again, but I felt strong restraint by the Holy Spirit. In resignation, I decided to yield to Him, though not satisfied myself that that report would not be getting out there. I concluded that if the Lord does not want it out there, so be it. Of course, I am relieved to know that it was received, though a bit embarrassed to have sent the same thing twice.  (I did get to correct a couple blatant spelling errors, though ).

Anyway, Terry, thanks for your concern for my well being. I am sure that no one rests their faith on my successes, for the frailty of man will disappoint, though God restores. I share my experiences here only to give vivid references to the truth I am trying to emphasize that the Word outlines. God confirms HIS Word with signs following. Heaven and earth will pass away, but His Word will not. Again, I pray some folks grabs hold of this stuff and press into it (...the kingdom suffers violence...).
Interestingly, there have been so many miraculous mercy adjustments in this storm's path, that even the newscasters have been describing stuff like that. It seems like the battle for Florida has been effectual.  I'm sure we'll all keep monitoring this situation.

Terry Clifton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It came through both times Michael.  Both times I rejoiced that you were still there and in one piece.  Can't affoed to get you blown away.  It might shake someone's faith.  :-) Terry
  Quite funny , Terry...

michael douglas wrote:

Michael D: Hey Slade, I am happy to hear that something shared on the 'weather management theme seemed to benefit you (I am assuming that you're not pulling our legs). Do you care to give some insight into the passage you're referring to. This may be a bit of a selfish request, but just a hint that someone may have been able to lay hold on some of what I have been sharing  gives hope that I have not 'laboured' in vain on this issue.

Incidentally, twice I tried to give an account of God's miraculous deliverance from Ivan for Trinidad, and to a lesser extent Tobago, as requested by Izzy.  I did so on Friday night, and also today, and neither shows up on TT.  I might try one more time on that one.

Slade Henson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I would like to thank Michael Douglas for a small Biblical passage he mentioned in one of his last Weather Management emails.

I also would like to provide you all a small look at Hurricane Ivan the Terrible...  http://www.nrlmry.navy.mil/tc_pages/tc_home.html

May God continue to provide his protection for those under it's "eye."

-- slade