On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 21:33:40 -0400 Terry Clifton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
ShieldsFamily wrote [re:]:

Getting rich..

speaking of what God thinks

<<"..Babylon..has become a home for demons and a haunt for every evil spirit,a haunt for every unclean and detestable bird.3 For all the nations have drunk the maddening wine of her adulteries. The kings of the earth committed adultery with her, and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries."4Then I heard another voice from heaven say: "Come out of her, my people,so that you will not share in her sins,
so that you will not receive any of her plagues;5 for her sins are piled up to heaven,and God has remembered her crimes...>>

<<1Now listen, you rich people, weep and wail because of the misery that is coming upon you. 2Your wealth has rotted, and moths have eaten your clothes. 3Your gold and silver are corroded. Their corrosion will testify against you and eat your flesh like fire. You have hoarded wealth in the last days. 4Look! The wages you failed to pay the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord Almighty. 5You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves in the day of slaughter..>>