To answer your question, please refer to any product in your vast library (that I KNOW you own) that lists Strong's numbers for Hebrew words. Find the following:

H8451

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Terry Clifton
Sent: Saturday, 25 September, 2004 18.52
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Judgment?

Slade Henson wrote:
Terry Said: "For those who have heard, eternal punishment awaits those who call Him Lord but do not do as He says."

Slade asks: "Can you tell me how Torah Observance fits into your above comment?
Afraid not, my friend.  I have never read anything about a torah in my Bible that I can recall.  I know y'all have talked about it, but I don't know what it is.  If I were to take a scientific wild guess, I would say that it probably has to do with Jewish holidays or celebrations or sacrifices or something like that.

Fill me in if it's important to know.
Terry