ShieldsFamily wrote:

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, September 26, 2004 12:08 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Eye of the Storm

In a message dated 9/25/2004 6:55:29 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

This is interesting, Michael. Much of Florida is calling for a mandatory evacuation of low-lying areas, mobile homes, and manufactured homes. This has been an interesting six weeks with four storms.

I don't understand why Michael doesn't simply pray these storms into Russia.   If we have power over the weather, why not that?

Serious as a heart attack,

brother John

Why on earth would you accuse Michael of wanting to do that??? Was that nice? Do you not realize that God can just dissolve a storm? Izzy

Maybe He could just send it where they need the rain.
Terry