The  jury is still out on who is and who isn't saved John; the Lord determines that when he separates the sheep from
the goats.  Actually God in his grace and mercy gives us all a measure of time to "get it right"  We may all begin as "pathetic losers"
but this should not be the confession of those who are in Christ.

Grace and Peace,
judyt