Lance writes:
Happily Canadians possess no biases whatsoever.

Judyt: That's a "whopper" Lance.  What is that line by Robert Burns you keep quoting?
You have a "huge" bias toward the President of the USA.  I even bought a magazine I have no use for just for
an article in it on the liberal view of George W. to try to understand the mindset of ppl like yourself but I wasted
my money because it didn't help.  I still find no rationality, reason, or ground for liberal hatred toward George W.
We are presently at our daughter's house in Austin TX and a family in her neighborhood have a sign in their front
yard that reads

"Luv Ya Dubya"

Which I find much more Christian.  Don't you?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Hi John:
I don't think either Izzy or I am saying what you appear to be responding to. I have no idea what your "unbiblical doctrine of holiness and perfectionism" is, probably a CofC thing. The scriptures teach that "without holiness it is impossible to please God" and that "without holiness noone will see the Lord" So what do you have against it?
judyt

What's wrong with accepting the fact that "righteousness" is a gift bestowed upon us, not something that is earned through obdience  (Romans 4)

JudyT:
As for Greek tenses and verbs - the Holy Spirit can communicate with or without them - all Greeks are not saved are they?

And John:

Judy  -- what in the world are you doing?   Look -- I go into a bakery and order an English muffin.   The counter help says "We hate the English people and do not serve them."  What would be the very next thing a sane person would do  --  run like hell for the next story  AND AND AND hope the crazy counter help does not follow you.

You combine Greek grammar and unsaved Greek people to argue that rules of grammar make no difference in biblical study.  That makes sense to you  !!!

You make fun of "bias."  Yet, clearly and obviously, in a painful sense, bias is all you have left in this disagreement.  There are boundaries   to our disageemnets.  One of them is "what the Bible says."   AND YOU CANNOT KNOW WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS IF YOU REJECT THE GRAMMATICAL RULES THAT GOVERN THE LANGUAGE OF THE MESSAGE.  And that is what you are doing  --  just to keep from saying that you are wrong.

I am not going to argue this point.  If we do not the good sense to understand that grammar is not the work of the devil, then the discussion is too wierd for me.

John