-----Original Message-----

He fought for the rights of [his] people in The Land. He was wrong in

attempting to create a Palestinian state because those of the nations who

want a part in The Land must enjoin themselves with Israel (according to

Torah).

Tragic.

It is tragic that you would believe this pretense.  He USED “his people” (there are no Palestinian people—they are Arabs like everyone around them) for his own greedy devices.  He encouraged “his people” to strap bombs to themselves.  He used “his people” to extort billions from gullible leaders to hide away in his own Swiss accounts while he kept “his people” in squalor and ignorance so he could breed hatred into them for the Jews. I could go on and on, but I think it would fall upon deaf ears. Either you see the obvious truth or you fall for the scam. Tragic, indeed. Izzy