Lance wrote:
DAVID MILLER: This is what I'm meaning. SOMETIMES you
are a sophisticated version of Judy. One (this one) occasionally
'wishes' , not hopes, to say: Enough Already!

Aw, Lance. I liked the exchange. I think Slade made a good observation, that Judy's response had an elitist implication, the idea that Jews need to become Christians to be in Christ. The truth is that Christians become Christians by being engrafted into a Jew. This is an important difference in their premises. It is part of the reason they read the Scriptures a little differently from each other.

Is it possible that you just don't like the hard work of discussing differences and studying out the truth?

(Please do not interpret this question as an insult or accusation. I am just asking about the possibility. You may be a much harder worker than me and certainly much more studious. I'm just examining the possibilities and giving you the opportunity to dismiss one of them. You don't like the exchange, but why?)

---------- "Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer every man." (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org