On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 21:04:27 -0500 "Jeff Powers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes: Mr.G?

jt: Wrong one to consult Jeff you'd be much better off reading your Bible :)
"These women are two covenants; one from Mount Sinai, bearing children unto bondage, which is Hagar. Now this Hagar answereth to Jerusalem that now is, for she is in bondage with her children. But the Jerusalem which is above is free, which is our mother. So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free. With freedom did Christ set us free. Stand fast, therefore, and be no entangled again in a yoke of bondage" (Galatians 4:24-31)

myth (the ff. concept is not true)